Functionalities of the mobile app
After installing the mobile app you will:
- have access to the ESPCI programme and all abstracts/posters.
- be able to define your personal programme and make notes.
- be able to rate sessions.
- have access to information of all sponsors.
- be able to chat with other participants.
- be kept informed through push notifications in case of any changes/updates.
How to download?
The easiest way to download the mobile app is to scan the QR code below.
You can also search for the ‘Congress Care – Meeting App’ in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Your email address is required to log in to the app. Please note: you are requested to use the email address that is used for all communication regarding the congress.
After downloading the app, don’t forget to enable push notifications, to always be up-to-date and don’t miss any news regarding ESPCI 2023!
In case of any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the congress secretariat via email@example.com or on-site at the registration desk.
The ESPCI mobile app is also available online. No app installation is needed if you use the Web App.